Hambzik’s software product development service meets your outsourcing requirements of:
Hambzik’s ODC (Offshore Development Center) attaches great importance to the business value of deliveries; it operates under a unique near-Agile way that features high quality and high efficiency via small iterations, regular demo deliveries and quick responses to changing business requirements.
Hambzik’s software product development service allows you to initiate product development outsourcing easily and securely from a small team of two or three dedicated developers, or it may grow to 20 people within a short period if required.
* Leader - Is capable of understanding and solving the customer's business problem; ensures that the customer's expectations are aligned with the project; five to eight years’ experience in a field of related technology; Is familiar with universal testing approaches; is responsible for quality assurance.
* Senior developer – Is capable of designing application architecture; is responsible for building core and complicated modules; ensures the application architecture meet common non-functional requirements, such as high usability, easy maintenance and good scalability; five-eight years’ experience in a field of related technology.
* Intermediate developer – Delivers high-quality software according to detailed requirements; three to five years’ experience in a field of related technology; communicates in English via email and IM.
* Consultant – Specializes in providing outsource solution (we recommend that you to talk to the consultant if you don't have much outsourcing experience); builds a suitable cooperation approach and development process according to the client's business request.
* The rate is quoted on bases of project. It can be a fixed cost project after our experts understand the scope of the project.
Second option of Outsourcing is hiring one employee or more or even a complete team and getting work done as you want. We at Hambzik have development center in India where you can hire a Designer, Programmer, Database architect, System analyst and Designer or all of them on Monthly bases.